Monday 30 September 2013

Raspberry lolly birthday tart

Just like a raspberry tart, only chewy.

So, this one time? In my kitchen? My BFF and I were joking around that it would be cool to make a French tart with lolly raspberries instead of real ones. And then we made it come true, because he requested one for his birthday. 

I made the tart just like my previous version, which you can find here. I then used raspberry lollies to fill it, and topped it off with icing sugar.

Raspberry lollies.

The best part of using lollies rather than real fruit was that they were all identical in size, meaning that they all lined up perfectly. If you want to make this yourself, you need three of the small bags that you get at the supermarket.

I didn't actually end up eating any of this tart, but it looked very pretty and didn't last very long. Birthday boy was very happy.

Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment